Saturday, October 20, 2012

Bangladeshi (or perhaps Romulan) Mosquitoes

The mosquitoes here are very different from at home. I have not managed to kill any mosquitoes because I believe that they are equipped with cloaking devices. I am not “covered” in bites but I have two to three times more than everyone else here, I must be sweet. Each time I try to track the irritating little beasts, even against white walls and floors they suddenly disappear. I have not seen one up close and I have never seen them land. They are a lot smaller and I have not felt a single bite until it starts to itch. They are also very quiet. I do not miss the incessant buzzing the larger MN counterparts use to annoy us but if it meant the little buggers here were not so stealthy I could put up with a few tell-tale traits that I am used to. 

No comments:

Post a Comment